There's an RSS feed here that will keep you updated of "in person" events in Australia or here for Sydney. You can pick up events in Melbourne and Perth too. But Perth doesn't rate a "Technology Summit" so they'll just have to live with Chris Muir's grandma.
I'm not quite clear what the summit involves. It says :
Leverage on Oracle’s next generation of innovation - Oracle Database 11g:
- Performance and Scalability
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Self-management and automation
- Security and compliance
- Business Intelligence and data warehousing
- Database application development
A bit vague as to whether it is pitched at the CIO, DBA or someone in between. Anyone have the answers ?